Recognised as one of Belgium’s fast growing Start-ups, our mission is to create an international network of spaces and turn them into engaging brand experiences. To achieve this, we are looking for a new Chief Happiness Officer, to help us grow our company.
Your responsibility is to bring some happiness, structure and clarity in our daily office chaos!
We are a bunch of young and energetic marketeers that are working very hard to conquer the world. To help us getting there, we need someone who can help us to organise our office, AKA our CityCubes Home.
As our Chief Happiness Officer, you’ll be responsible for our internal structure and administration as well as guarding our company culture and keeping the spirits up within our team. Motivation and happiness is key, you’ll be the one keeping an eye out for us.
Your jobs include:
-Being the face and first impression of our company and welcoming our visitors and making them feel at home at our HQ ;
-Financial day-to-day management -> preparing invoices, following up invoices, basic accounting, preparing payments, … ;
-All tasks that include traditional mail -> sorting incoming mail, organising outgoing mail,.. Anything that comes with a stamp ;
-Managing our office inventory -> from paperclips to keeping our tummies well fed.. We need you to keep us supplied with ;
-Organising our office life -> hosting internal events, managing schedules for team events and workshops, keeping track of birthdays, social small talks with everyone, travel itiniraries,.. there might even be an office pup on the way!
-Assistant to the partners -> we are two hectic kinda guys that are in need of someone to help u organize our heads and more important our schedules, travel plans, small tasks.. We need you!
One of your personal projects will be the further development of our company culture. As a young and dynamic company, this is something very important to us.
You are an ambitious and enthusiast person that’s not afraid of hard work and to get your hands dirty. We’ll need you to really commit on this project and to make it your own!
- You are a proactive worker with a positive attitude towards everything. We need some strong team players that are ready to have a wild but fun ride with us!
- You are a natural networker that knows how to turn a small talk into a meaningful relation and partnership.
- You are an organized multitasker that always keeps your cool.
- You have a natural flair for organisation, structure and numbers.
- You are capable to communicate and work in Dutch, French and English.
- You have experience working with Microsoft Office programs like Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Outlook.
- You have an acquired taste for Cakes and Sweets. (Bonus points are awarded for baking skills).
A Part Time or Freelance role within a very high pace, dynamic, young and driven team of marketers who are located in the heart of Antwerp City. We’re a close group of hard workers who love to have fun, while getting our projects done.
Additionally when results are met and expectations achieved, this job could be transformed into a Full Time offer.
Send us your CV and Motivation letter to Careers@CityCubes.be .
We look forward to meet you!